Tuesday 15 January 2013

How lucky am I?!



For once I can say I was very lucky and spoiled by my other half, since he bought me my very own Silhouette Cameo as a Christmas gift.  To be fair, I had been hinting heavily for some time, like leaving the computer on opened on the Silhouette website, and various other pages on google showing the object of my desires... ! Plus, my elder daughter was instructed where to order it from, should the question arise... and it did! A plan well executed if you ask me....mwah, ah ah! (that's my evil laugh if you hadn't gathered! lol). Actually, I am not that devious, and had said that he didn't have to get me anything at all, but obviously if he wanted to, all the clues were there! I just didn't want to end up with another expensive piece of jewellery that I would be too scared to wear, in case I lost it! Plus I'll get more use out of the Cameo than I would have out of jewellery... (especially since we have very different ideas of what constitutes taste, bless him...)
Here are some of my very first tries with designs downloaded from silhouette america and free ones supplied with the machine. 
Oh... and if you like the little keyring bought for me by Evlin you can find similar ones here. I am hoping to create some designs of my own soon so watch this space as they say...

 

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. It is much appreciated! x