Sunday 14 April 2013

Sewing box

I wanted to make a nice present for a friend of mine with whom I share birthdays and since I know she likes sewing I thought of this little box. She has not got a lot of room where she lives at the moment so I didn't want to lumber her with a great big thing and thought this little version would be perfect. Now lets hope she likes it. It's made out of a 12x12 piece of card and recovered in fabric. I have also added a bit of padding on the inside to make it more lush and so she can use it to prick pins when she's not using them. I haven't given it to her yet, so let's hope she'll like it (and that she doesn't read this before I give it to her or that could seriously kill the surprise!). She's away on holidays at the moment so I think I m safe....








7 comments:

  1. lovely box, bye from France,
    Pitchoune

    ReplyDelete
  2. waouh très jolie et très bonne idée bravo
    bisous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci je ne la vois pas avant jeudi donc je ne sais pas encore si ça lui plaira...

      Delete
  3. super et une bonne idée cadeau

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci pour le compliment et aussi pour les jolies étiquettes que tu produits pour tout le monde! J'espère revenir au forum bientôt mais encore 6 semaines d'etudes avant de pouvoir relâcher un peu...

      Delete
  4. c'est super joli et je suis persuadée que la couturière qui va le recevoir sera enchantée !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. It is much appreciated! x