Wednesday 28 November 2012

Corset invite

My niece asked me to produce invites for her new year themed party. This year the theme is "Cabaret" and she liked the idea of a basque shape card. I did have to cut them out by hand after drawing them on black bazzil card following a template (I trimmed mine so the front and back were the same but the template has a straight hemline at the back - your choice). Luckily there was only 25 (still took me a couple of hours!). I then embossed them with a sizzix folder although I am not sure what this one is called as I don't have the original packaging... I printed the wording on the invite on white paper and cut the insert to fit inside the basque and hey presto!
Actually the photo doesn't really do it justice but you get the idea....



6 comments:

  1. très joli mais on n'a pas accès au template ????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one! Lots to do :)
    We can't access the template.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the template should work now. If you have a minute try again... Thanks for the comments girls xx

      Delete
  3. I attempted to click on the template but there is no link? I am desperate to get this template. if I gave you my email could you send it to me??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Template isn't working

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have fixed the lnik so it should work now. Otherwise you can also find it under templates, where I also made it in white. If all this fails send me your email address and I'll send it direct to you. Let me know how it goes...

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. It is much appreciated! x