Friday 7 October 2011

Here goes …

Hi everyone, this is my very first post and I am quite excited to be finally able to start my blog properly. I always let other things get in the way but this time I decided nothing would stop me and I am off… I’ll start by showing you a card I made for my daughters’ birthday last week.  I am quite a fan of Tim Holtz (let face it I want him to move in! can you imagine how much crafting fun you could have with that man…). Anyway I decided to use some of the die cuts I had ordered from ebay and here is the result:

IMG_1046

The card is a pre-cut shape by craftwork cards, this is the large version. I then printed a digital paper from the digital freebie website and stamped over it with the "French Market" stamps from the Tim Holtz range. I used sizzix die cuts again from the Tim Holtz Alterations collection of bigz dies. This one is called "sewing room". I inked the edges of the card with distress ink (antique linen) and stamped the corners in lilac with some clear stamp from My Paper World - this one is Flowers and Butterflies. The two labels are stamped images from the Toga stamp collection which I purchased in France and the small "happy birthday" flower is a "Hero Art" stamp (I think, as I can't find the packaging for it!). That's it now why don't you have a go, I'd love to see your creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. It is much appreciated! x