Wednesday 16 January 2013

Forum Christmas exchange

 These items were all part of my Christmas present from an exchange organised by les ateliers du scrap forum. All these lovely things were created by severine and in exchange I sent her what I produce according to the list we were provided with. We had to supply :
A room perfume with it's box
A soap in a pretty box
A nail file in its own case
A flower containing bath pearls to hand on the tree
A handmade box of chocolate
A christmas card and a tag to put on the tree (the last two got put away with the xmas deco before I remembered to take a picture!

The colour theme was  (you guessed it !!) white with a hint of colour.

I hope you will agree with me but Severine surpassed herself. I loved all of it!














1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. It is much appreciated! x