Tuesday 16 October 2012

Box Card

I wanted to make a special box for my sons' friend birthday but as I was pushed for time I didn't have time to make a card too so I decided to make a box card! I  used the tutorial in a previous post and quite enjoyed it so I had another go. This one is larger than my previous attempt. I also made some jewellery to put in the card.


 


This embellishment is a metal frame which I stamped and heat embossed with white powder. I printed the words on my PC and cut them out in the shape of the inside of the frame. I inked the edges with rangers vintage photo distress ink and then I glued the cutout inside the frame and covered it in modpodge.






6 comments:

  1. waouh ! j'adoreeeeeeeeeee elle est superbe, tout à fait mon style .....bravo !
    il me semble reconnaitre les perles non ? ;)
    bisous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ben oui ça ne m'etonnerait pas que tu reconnaisses les perles... c'est celles que tu n'aimais plus! tu vois qu'elles donnent encore bien une fois montées!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Merci beaucoup de tes gentils commentaires.

      Delete
  3. c'est absolument superbe
    bizzz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. It is much appreciated! x