Saturday 6 October 2012

Birthday Boy!

Ok I know, I've been neglecting my blog! I am very busy at the moment with exams etc... so I don't have much time to craft and even less to blog! So to satisfy my "cravings" of everything "arty" I just have a quick hop on Pinterest from time to time in between exams preparations! I have to survive somehow!! Anyway this card was actually made in the summer when our Australian cousin we met for the first time came to visit with his dad. It was his 30th on the say he arrived so I didn't have much time to come up with something especially since I only found out when he landed! So this is what I came up with. He is very much a man's man, with typical Australian male no messing about approach if you know what I mean! I always find cards for men a challenge as I like pretty... but I didn't think a butch australian would be particularly excited about prima flowers or even vintage lace... So there you have it:



 

2 comments:

  1. super ta carte! très masculine. Qu'es ce que tu prépares comme examens?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci. Je suis en train de faire une licence de langues pour enseigner au niveau secondaire. J'ai pris Français (ahah!) et Anglais. Le module d'anglais est hyper difficile et comme en plus il faut écrire en style anglais académique ça ne me rends pas la tâche facile! Je suis en train de faire ma dernière dissert de ce module et comme j'ai aussi les examens de Français en même temps et un autre module qui commençait la semaine dernière je ne sais plus ou donner de la tête!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. It is much appreciated! x