Wednesday 10 October 2012

Back Pack

It was my eldest daughter's birthday  on Sunday. Fourteen years old! I still remember the day they handed her to me at the hospital after 19 hours labour and a caesarian...  I just thought she was the most beautiful thing I had ever done!!  She now gives me advice on how to structure my essays and tells me off when I get distracted and surf the web instead of working!!! Things change don't they?!  Anyway I have been so busy with studies (as you have noticed from my previous posts!!) I didn't really have time to go shopping for her present. She wanted some new "converse" so I ordered those online but she also wanted a back pack (apparently they're back in fashion...) and I couldn't find anything. My sister had offered me a backpack template a few weeks ago and I thought that would be the perfect time to put it to good use!  So instead of making her a card I made her this little bag which I filled with bracelets I made for her.  She loved it! It did take me over an hour to make but it was worth it don't you think? For the file with template and instructions it's this way




7 comments:

  1. yes indeed !! really so cute !!! it's a good idea!!
    happy birthday !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci et je suis impressionée par ton anglais! je devrais traduire mes "posts" en français mais je n'ai pas le temps... Zoé a beaucoup aimé son sac et elle s'en sert comme boite à bijoux! Sa soeur a déjà passé sa commande pour son anniversaire le mois prochain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. c'est super, faut que je fasse le mien !!! je t'envoie le lien de la nana mais normalement c'est sur le pdf non ? et comme d'habitude mauvaise tante que je suis je n'ai pas pensé à zoe mais c'est la faute de carole ;) on était en atelier .... :)donc joyeux anniv zoe avec du retard ! bisous

    ReplyDelete
  4. super sympa ce sac,A+

    ReplyDelete
  5. trop mimi ton sac ma belle

    gros bisous

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. It is much appreciated! x