Monday 9 January 2012

Happy New Year!

First of all Happy New Year to you all. I can't believe we are starting yet another new year... They seems to go faster and faster every time and as usual I didn't achieve half of what I had planned. I suppose I should be grateful for the bits I did manage to complete instead of beating myself up about the ones I din't!  As everybody else, the Christmas period was very busy and I didn't get to do much posting. Here is a sample of what went out during the festive season...


The papers and topper are from Papermania "Festive Frolics". The label is stamped from a free stamp.


The papers are again from Papermania "Festive Frolics" and the stamp was also free from the "papercraft essentials" issue 74. The doily is cut from a Cheery Lynn die and the green leaves are cut from a Marianne Creatable die.


The blue background was created by rubbing Blue jeans distressed ink with a pad all over the card and then I added the paper (Papermania - Festive Frolics) with the snow before stamping directly onto it.


The owl stamp is from Little Claire's stamp collection, the doily cut from Cheery Lynn die and the flower is a stamp from fiskars. I stamped it with "Heat it up" silver pearl embossing powder and then rubbed Birlliance pearlescent orchid ink all over before wiping off the excess. I then attached a mulberry flower to the front. The gloves and the greeting are free stamps as above from the "papercraft essentials" issue 74.



Same paper collection and stamp as above. The snowflake was cut from a Marianne Creatable which I covered in glue and sprinkled with fine glitter. I love the effect.

Anyway that's all for now, back soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. It is much appreciated! x