Sunday 15 January 2012

Box card


This card was part of the Christmas Advent Calendar challenge for l'Atelier à Scrap. I didn't even have time to post it on their site so I thought I'd show it to you instead! I really enjoyed that project. It's a little time consuming but well worth it don't you think? The background paper is a free paper again from a craft mag (can't remember which one) and so are the label and the mannequin


The doily is a Cheery Lynn die cut. The brown flower is a pink mulberry which I inked with distressd walnut from the Range. This was a bit weird as it didn't seem to ever dry completely despite the fact that I left it on the radiator for a couple of days!






If you fancy having a go yourself here is the link to the tutorial I followed:tutorial for box card

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. It is much appreciated! x