Friday 18 May 2012

Vintage birthday card

Here is a large vintage birthday card for a friend of mine. I know she's very fashion conscious so I am hoping she will like it! I printed the background paper from a label I downloaded off the Graphics Fairy website and I think the mannequin is also from her site.  I printed it on normal printer paper and then aged it with antique linen distressed ink from Ranger. The mannequin is a Tim holtz die cut and so is the bobin.  The border at the bottom is a Cheery Lynn border die cut which I inked with vintage photo ink again by Ranger.  I used the ame ink to distress the edges of the card too.  The top right corner was stamped in vintage photo ink with a WOW stamp called "Vintage Wallpaper" (stock code: STAMPSET12). The flowers are Dovecraft "Paper Blossoms" in natural colour.  The butterfly was given to me during an ATC exchange with the girls from Les Ateliers du Scrap. So that's it really, I hope you like it!



1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. It is much appreciated! x