Sunday 12 August 2012

Just a little card...

This card was made with background papers from My Mind's Eye "29th Street Market". The flowers are a selection of docrafts paper flowers to which I added holographic glitter glue. The butterfly is a Cheery Lynn die cut that I inked to give it some depth. I used a stamp from My Paper World: "labelling Fields" (art. no 4003 003 00) which I embossed with Wow embossing powder "Earthtone Olive". All the edges are inked in Rangers "Walnut" distressed ink. The flourishes are marianne creatables, not sure of the reference as I lost the packaging but it is a fairly easy one to get hold of. So there you have a little card on its way to wish my partner's daughter a happy birthday indeed!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. It is much appreciated! x