Tuesday 5 June 2012

May ATC swap at les Ateliers Du Scrap

This was my ATC for the May challenge at les Ateliers du Scrap. This one was for Mappy and I hope she liked it. The theme was free this month and having just done the tea cup card for my friend I thought using a miniature cup would be quite cute and the whole theme started from there. The chocolate squares are made of fimo and the metal spoon is a charm out of my jewellery stash. The background image is from the Graphics Fairy.

 

I am starting to really like making ATC which to start of I wasn't so sure I would. I always found it hard to produce something nice on such a small canvas but now I actually really enjoy it plus it doesn't take too long and right now I don't have much spare time so it's perfect for me.


Let me know what you think of my chocolate delights!

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. It is much appreciated! x