Wednesday 25 April 2012

ATC couture

Sorry for being quiet these last few weeks but I have been very busy.  First there was Easter and the holidays during which I decided to redecorate my dining room! Not a mean task believe you me!! Anyway you can see the photos for that in an other post soon... then I spent a couple of weeks on exams papers for university; this is always very hard as my course is online and when I get a bit bored of the studying I automatically end up blog hoping and before I know it.... my assignement is due and I have to ask for an extension that's what!!
Ok so,  for April's challenge Scrapgala from Les Ateliers du Scrap set us the task to create a fab ATC with the theme "sewing". Well at first I got really excited, at last all these bits and pieces relating to sewing were finally going to find a home...! But then I panicked because I just couldn't decide which piece to use so no-thing felt left out. Anyway after much soul searching I came up with this.... let me know what you think! (good or bad I can take it!)

 

That's all folks ... til next time then.....

8 comments:

  1. ooo j'adore!!! bon courage, je crois qu'on est toutes dans le même cas, beacoup trop d choses à faire....

    ReplyDelete
  2. superbe, j'adore, pas facile en plus les ATC bravo !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. En fait depuis que je m'y suis mise ça vient plus facilement... En plus comme c'est tout petit c'est assez vite fait - juste ce qu'il me faut en ce moment...

      Delete
  3. Très jolie atc, très travaillée, bravo.
    MAPY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci, je ne sais même pas si la nonna à qui je devais l'envoyer l'a reçue! J'espère que oui, moi j'attends toujours la mienne... sniff!!

      Delete
  4. this is lovely..i used to sew years ago so can relate to wanting to use everything many thanks for your very kind comments left on my blog hugs sassyxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind comments.
      Freddie xx

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. It is much appreciated! x