Saturday 22 October 2011

Hillclose gardens extravaganza




Sunday was beautiful and warm and having been warn this was our official last day of summer we decided to enjoy it to the full. We made our way to Hillclose gardens in Warwick for their Apple harvest extravaganza. I took this opportunity to take pictures of the last remaining flowers of the season. Of course we ate rather a lot of apples and even purchased some delicious apple juice and apple jelly. Yum! (I keep telling myself that apples are good for you... does it still count if they encased in pastry though...? 














My little girl loved the flower pot man so we took a picture to try and make one at home...















































The best flower of all! This lady let me take a picture of her little flower. I thought she was so cute.

ça c'est ma fleur à moi, Molly...





 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. It is much appreciated! x